Monday, February 24, 2014

More from last year

I have a final few project to share from last year.  One is Barnwood Buttons from Rosewood Manor.  Its stitched on 28ct Zweigart Dusk and I used DMC B5200, Weeks Dye Works- Ivy and Crescent Colors- House Wine.  I still need to put the buttons on it.  I am using my own buttons as well as some from my Grandma's button box.  I have not been happy with the placements of the buttons yet so its still sitting in limbo but the stitching is all done.

This picture shows it while I was still stitching it but you get the idea what the colors are on it.


Few more Just Nan projects-  Cardinal ornament and Maple Ravens



I made these with the help of my son handprint.  We made them as Christmas gifts for family and friends.  I attached a little poem to them that said "Five little snowmen all in a line, they might look familiar because they are mine. Snowmen will melt cause they're made of snow, Cherish this handprint because I will grow."  Found the instruction and poem online to make them.


I think I have pretty much everything from last year posted now.  Next time I promise to start posting stuff from this year and also introduce you to Butterscotch AKA Butter Bunny.

No comments: