Monday, August 20, 2012

It's a Miracle!!!

Yes, it's a miracle!!  I am posting to my blog, LOL.

Things have been crazy around my house.  I went back to work, working in a frame shop in a new craft store that opened in the area but now I am on medical leave with an injury to my shoulder so I have a little time to blog again.  I did enjoy working but I think I enjoy being a stay at home Mom even more.  Things seem to run smoother when I am home all the time and I seem to get more done.

In the world of my crafts I have been busy but I am not going to post everything I have worked on over the months but instead I am just going to post a few of my favorites.

This is a wall hanging that I did back in June.  I bought the kit for it probably 5 years ago and just never got around to it.  I really enjoyed making it and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.


This is from Just Another Button Company.  Its called Love Bird.  I have a really pretty black frame that I am going to be putting it in.  I stitched it using DMC Floss.


We went camping over the weekend to Idaho and I actually managed to get some stitching done.  So many times I take stitching camping with me and never ever pull it out of the box.  I got this cute little guy done in 2 days.  I had a blast working on him.  The pattern is from Crossed Wing Collection #3 North American Favorites.  I just love little goldfinches, they are my favorite bird that comes to my yard.


Ok i have other things that I could post but I think this is good for now.  I will try to post more about my shoulder later as well as some of my other finishes.  I have a few Halloween items stitched but I am not going to post them until I do the finish work on them.  The kids are going back to school this week and I am looking forward to having a little quiet time around the house.

No comments: