Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A first for me

I am so ready for cooler weather and fall colors, the heat and wind from this week just seems to dry out everything including me.  I have 2 finishes to share with eveyone. The first one is Happy Hoots from SanMan originals.  I bought this little tuck last year and just got around to stitching it.  It was a really quick stitch and I just love the little tuck that was made to go with it.


This next one I am pretty proud, my first Biscornu,  The pattern is from Halloween Sewing Set by Giulia Punti Antichi.  I decided it was best to do a simple pattern for my first one and I am sure that this will not be my last one.




My goal for the rest of the week is to work on a few WIPS and hopefully make some progress on them.

3 comments:

socialsue said...

Love your biscornu!!!! I actually have a Halloween tuck like yours somewhere in my cross stitching room. I will have to get it out for one of my Halloween designs. Also I like your Voodoo girl without the hair sticking up! LOL

socialsue

ArchangelDecker said...

Awesome finishes! :)

Josephine said...

Well Done Wendy. Fantastic Finishes