Monday, July 25, 2011

Finally a Finish

After taking a break from stitching to read some great books I am finally back to stitching.  I finished this last night and will probably make it into a no sew cube.  The design is by Isabelle Vautier and its called Les Psycho Cat's Aiment le Printemps or translated- The Psycho Cat's love the Spring.  This is just part of the pattern and I hope to do the other 2 parts of it.  This is stitched on a 28 count hand dyed lime green linen over 2.  I think I may try to do the next one over one to make is smaller so I can make an ornament from it.



Hopefully tonight I will start a Just Nan project.  I am still reading the 11th book of the Sookie Stackhouse series but I am taking my time with it and enjoying getting back to stitching.  Hopefully I will have more stitching to share very soon.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

mmmm I know one or two cats just like that ..lol love mouse xxxxx

socialsue said...

cute cat! I have been reading too... "Maverick Mind" by Dr. Florance. My stitching mojo has slowed down due to the summer as well.