Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hoppy Easter

The weather in Utah is good for the moment but like a typical Spring in Utah things are going to be changing with the possibility of more rain this week.  I took advantage of the good weather to take more pictures of my flowers and also a few Easter projects outside.  My sister gave me tons of flowers last fall to plant and these are just some of what she gave me.  These tulips are in back of my hyacinths and the orange/red is neat with the purples in the front.


 I love the combo of colors here.  The other flowers coming up are various day lilies, irises and more tulips.


These are two older freebies from The Cross eyed Cricket.  Which came first and Eggbert Bunny.  I stitched them on 14 count plastic and backed them with felt.  I also used fuzzy stuff thread for the bunny tail.


I actually stitched this last year but am just now getting around to finishing it.  This was a Dragons Dreams freebie. 


The first time I saw Waxing Moons- Bunny mini egg, I just had to have it.  I stitched it on the same fabric that I am doing the Christmas SAL on but I used DMC 155.  I will probably finish it into an egg shaped ornament.


Hope everyone is getting lots of stitching time in.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

All your projects are lovely! And so are your flowers!

Beth said...

Your flowers are beautiful, and your stitching is as well. This is the second time I have seen the Waxing moon piece, and I think I just have to have it = thanks - LOL