Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Finish and 2 progress reports

Wow has it been that long since I updated??  I have been busy trying to play catch up on projects and also with my sons school so I haven't had to much time to update anything.  I did manage to get a small project finished and even sewed the fabric around it, I think I am going to eventually finish it into a pillow of some kind.  This is Lizzie*Kates - Sampling Easter and I stitched it using just DMC flosses.


I also managed to get the next page on the On Christmas Day SAL I am doing.  It was nice to have a break from it but I was bad and left it until the end of the month to work on it but here is the progress I got done.  I only have 3 more pages to go plus all the beads.


Last but not least is the Mystery Bird project I am working on.  I bet you forgot all about it, didn't you??  It still hard to tell what the project is but here is progress on it and also another clue as to what it is.


So far you know its a bird and that the copyright is 1982.  Here is another hint, the stitch count is 111x121 and the pattern gives DMC number as well as Bates numbers.  Yes I know its not much to go on but I promise the next update I will either post who the designer is or what company put the pattern out.

Until next time, Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

shawkl said...

Hi Wendy! Welcome to Friendly Stitchers group..and thanks for posting your blog link so we could come over and check it out! Your cross-stitch projects are fun and happy selections! You might enjoy some of the charts I've been posting lately on my blog...feel free to use them if you do.
Kathy
www.shawkl.com