I am so glad that I am finally done with the first bird in my Teacup series. This was a really fun stitch and I am looking forward to stitching the other 2 in the set. By the way the series is a kit from Bucilla called Birds and teacups. I did not use the fabric that came the kit, I used a 28 count white linen.
I actually finished this last week and wanted to post it on St. Patricks day but I just never got around to it, LOL. The pattern is from Vee and Co. and its called Shamrock Circle. I stitched it using DMC Variations 4045 and 4180. I also added the lady bug to the center for extra luck.
My next projects will be an Easter ones and hopefully I will also find time to work on my Mystery project, the Christmas SAL and also my HAED project.