I have also been working on 2 other projects. One is the Birds and Teacups which I am getting close to finishing. I filled in all the areas with white and decided that it would not show up in the picture to much so I took a before and after picture of the pattern. Yes, I make working copies of some pattern and mark them off as I go on the larger projects and kits and then let my shreader eat them, by the way my shreader is my pet rat named Smudge, who has a blast chewing them into little peices and making big fluffy nests.
And here is the actually project, not much more to do now.
The last project is called Shamrock Circle from Vee and Co. I am using DMC Variations 4045 for it and I am really liking the results. I started the project using what was left of one skein of floss and ran out and the second skein I had was not the same colors at the first so I drove all over town with my project to find a skein of floss that matched and I am happy with what I found.
I hope to spend some time this week finishing a few other projects that I am done stitching but need to make into an ornament and a no sew cube. Happy stitching everyone!!