Thursday, March 10, 2011

A few Finishes

Wow whats wrong with me 3 blog posts in 2 days, LOL.  I just wanted to share a few more projects I stitched last week and put the final touches on.  The first one is the Febuary owl from the Oakhaven SAL that I made into a little item to put on the easel and the next one is the March owl done the same way.



This one I really love its an Irish Claddagh that I finished into a no-sew cube.  I love the fabric that I put with it.  I enjoyed stitching this project aside from a visit from the frog and I having to rip out over have of the gold floss.



Well I am off to pull threads to start my very first HAED, yup I am going to break down and stitch one.  The one I have selected is a smaller project that is only 85x187 and has 51 colors in it, LOL  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Kttycat said...

I love the Claddagh! I've always loved the rings and the meanings behind it. Good luck on that HAE design. I want to try one but I can't even seem to work on my tiger.

Toniastitches said...

Hiya!!!
Your OHD SAL is looking wonderful!!!!
Hugs!
Tonia
http://oakhavendesigns.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OakHavenDesigns/