Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lots of progress...not

I seem to be in a stitching slump with everything going on in my life at the moment.  I did manage to get a little done on my Christmas SAL project but not as much as I would have liked.  Hopefully I can find some motivation to work on it for next weeks update.


I did start a new project hoping it would jump start me to stitch on other projects and it kind of worked but not really even if I have been enjoying stitching on it.  The pattern is by The Ships Manor and can currently be found at the Stitcher's Village website as a freebie.  Its a book mark that says Wonder and is inspired by Alice in Wonderland which is one of my favorite books and movies for that matter.


Hope everyone managed to get some stitching time in this week.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Every stitch counts, your SAL is looking awesome and I love your wonder bookmark. Hope your stitching mojo returns quickly.

Erik D Shipley said...

What!? You're suppose to love stitching my bookmark! hahaha It looks good.

Wendy said...

I do love it but my stitching mojo is gone these days. I have stitched more on the bookmark than any other project lately so there, LOL.

Beth said...

Hope your mojo comes back! But I would say that you are doing pretty good for a person without mojo!

Kttycat said...

Hoping that mojo comes back! I've pretty much lost mine for our SAL too. Praying mine will come back soon too! Your bookmark is turning out cute too!