Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little Progress

Its been a crazy couple of days.  I had my in-laws in town for a few day for my sons 6th birthday so I have not had any stitching time.  On Sunday we woke up to 6 inches of new snow, its melting fast but we are going to be getting more snow this weekend so hopefully I will be able to get some stitching time in the next few days.  I am still working on my crochet squares and only have 2 or 3 rows left to go on the second block and then I am done.  I really hope to finish them tonight.

Here is the very little progress that I got done on my Christmas SAL.


Before my company arrived I did finish up a project for my new little nephew who was born yesterday afternoon.  They have named him Ryker and he is a real cutie.  These are 2 tag blankets that I made for him.  They are made from fleece and the ribbons have 3 rows of stitching to keep them in place.  The dark side is a really soft fleece with raised dots to give it a fun texture.  I still need to make two footie blankets for him which I also hope to get done this weekend, boy am I going to be busy but then thats nothing new.


Happy Stitching everyone!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

those tag blankets are really cool. I didn't even know there was such a thing. My 3 yo DGD still has a special tag on a special blanket she needs when she is tired.