Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SAL Update

I finally have some good progress to show.  I have decided to dedicate 1 or 2 nights a week to the project so I still have time to work on other projects as well.


My stitch list grows longer all the time with all the new patterns that I have ordered and also discovering items to add to my long wish list.  While laying in bed last night I remembered an old pattern that I got in the late 90's that I have decided to stitch finally, but I am not going to tell you what it is yet.  I will post progress pictures of it as I go and I am sure you will get a laugh out of it when its completed.  And in case you are wondering yes its another bird pattern, LOL.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Great progress Wendy, wish I has found more time to work on mine. After the 15th I'll be able to add mine back into rotation. Looking forward to seeing your Mystery chart from the 90's all stitched up.

Marcy said...

Beautiful! I love you colors -- can't wait to see this finished.

Your owl ornies are adorable.

Kttycat said...

Yay it's looking good. I wonder what this pattern is going to be.