Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SAL Update

I finally have some progress to post on the SAL that I am doing with Cat and Crystal.  I didn't get to work on it much over the crazy holidays but some progress is better than nothing.


Christmas was good, I managed to get several gift cards for the local needlework shop so that should keep me going in fabric and floss for a while.  I also got 6 bottles of my favorite lotion, Vanilla Bean Noel, from Bath and Body Works that is only availble around Christmas so I no longer have to hoard it and can use it when ever I want. 

I plan to update my blog over the next few days.  I will update the items I want to stitch this year and who knows what else I will do.  Until then Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

Kttycat said...

Yay Crystal and I were saying we were going to have to come beat you with some wet noodles if you didn't work on the SAL. Glad you found some time to get a few stitches in! Also glad you got a ton of your lotion!

Crystal said...

WOW, nice progress Wendy, love the colours your using. Looking forward to seeing what your stitching plans are for the new year.