Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SAL Update and a little more.

I feel like I made good progress on the SAL I am doing with Cat and Crystal.  Hopefully I can keep motivated to work on it.


Last night I was able to put the finishing touches on a few projects as well.  Earlier in the month I finished stitching these but was waiting on the buttons I ordered to come in so now they are finally finished.  This is the January, February and March part of the Mini Celebrations set from The Stitching Parlor and this finishes off the series for me.


I decided to finish the January part of  the Oakhaven SAL into a picture to set on a small easel.  If I decide to make it into an ornament at a later date it will be easy to add a loop to the top of it.


Happy stitching everyone!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Great work on the SAL piece its coming along beautifuly. Great job on your finishing of your ornaments, I love your owl.

Kttycat said...

Your finished ornaments are cute. I think you made huge progress on our SAL. Keep it up! You still have some catching up to do ;)

Beth said...

Good work on your Christmas SAL, and I love the way your finished your other pieces, especially the owl!