Monday, January 10, 2011

Look whoos been stitching.

I am really enjoying my layed back stitch time this year and so glad I did not join in the Crazy stitch challenge that a few of my friends are doing.  I like seeing everyone projects that they are working on but there is no way that I could keep up with all of it.

I have managed to get a few projects finished and wanted to share them with you.  I decided to join in the SAL with the OakHaven group and have completed the first part.  I plan to make it into an ornament.


My other finish is Little Blackwork Owl from X-Calibre designs.  This was a really fun stitch and I hope to find a round frame to put it in.


I have a few other small finishes but I have not got all the buttons for them yet so I will post them once I get the buttons.  I updated some of the projects that I would like to work on this year and you will notice that there are many bird related projects on the list.  For some reason birds just seem to appeal to me right now.  I recently started the Bird and Teacups kit and so far I am liking it.  I hope to post progress on it later in the week.

Happy stitching.

No comments: