Sunday, December 19, 2010

Few More Finishes and Kitty Update.

I managed to get a few more small finished competed for this month.  I only really plan to work on one more item this month but its more or less for next Christmas so if it doesn't get finished this year its not a big deal.

This first one is a SAL I did with the BirdCrossStitch2 yahoo group.  I actually finished it last week sometime but forgot to post it.  Its a freebie from the Drawn Thread and its called First Snow.  Its stitched on wedgewood blue 28 count linen using DMC floss.


These next two are paw prints from The Stitchy Kitty.  The santa one is a freebie avaliable on the Stitchy Kitty web site.  I have now stitched all of the paw prints.


This last ornament is the December jar from SanMan Originals 12 days of Christmas 2009.  This was a really fun series to stitch.


Ok now for a kitty update.  The bad news is we still have not named her, right now we are thinking of Abby, but still not set on it.  The good news is that we are not having kittens.  Not sure why the vet was thinking that but the kitty went into heat and drove us crazy for a few nights trying to let every tom cat in the area know it.  She will be getting fixed as soon as the holidays are over.  She is fitting in nicely at our house and my other kittys have accepted her into the clan.  The one cat I thought was going to be the hardest to win over has actually been the easiest.  My other calico named Little Bit has pretty much decided the intruder is ok.  Here is a picture of the two of them on my couch, ignore Marshals socks and the ugly cover on the couch, I hope to be getting a new couch after the first of the year.


This will probably be my last update until after Christmas so I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and get lots of stash from Santa.




1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wonderful stitching as always, how are you going to finish your First Snow project. Looks like Abby has made herself right at home. Good news on the kitten front.