Thursday, December 23, 2010

Duck and Cover

Ok so this week I am late on my update for the Christmas SAL and I will be honest, I didn't even put in one stitch on it.  I have a feeling that Crystal has a wet noodle with my name on it or maybe she will be nice and let it slide since it is Christmas in a few days.

I did however finish one project.  Next year I plan to stitch the Button Up Birdies from Victoria Sampler.  There are 12 birds in all and they will be release thru 2011.  This little bird goes with that set and is from the 2010 JCS ornament issue.  I will not finish it into an ornament until I have them all stitched, that way they can be finished in the same manner.


He is stitched on a Country Mocca linen using DMC flosses and red beads from Mill Hill.

Merry Christmas to all my online friends, your freindship as ment a lot to me this year.

1 comment:

Kttycat said...

The bird is so cute! I do hope she will let us slide for this week! Crystal sure is kicking our butts with this SAL.