Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Fall

Since its a cold and damp day I figured today would be a great day to update my blog.  I even managed to go outside in the rain and snap a quick picture of my TUSAL jar, I wanted to put it next to some of the pretty fall leaves in my yard.   I have ever fall color in my yard right now, reds, oranges, yellows and even one tree that has all three colors plus green all at the same time.


These are all ornaments that I managed to stitch last year but only actually finished until this year.  I tryed to get pictures of them with all the different fall colors.  This first one is a CrossEyed Cricket and it comes from the More Scary-corns leaflet #247.  I love the bush in the back gound in the fall, its refered to as a Burning bush and its green in the spring and summer.


This next one was a freebie last year from The Stitcherhood.  I used a DMC variations 4130  floss for it.  The tree is a weeping burch.


This is Thanksgiving Kitty from The Cats Whiskers.  The tree is called a smoke tree and is normally a deep red color.


Ok the last one is from OakHaven designs and is the November part of a SAL we did on the board in 2009.  Believe it or not but the leaves in the back ground are from a Red Maple.


I have a few more Fall ornaments that I am currently working on and will post them when I finish them.  I just wanted to be sure to get pictures of the pretty leaves before they are gone or covered with snow.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh wow your trees are beautiful, but no where as nice as your stitching. I love the Stitcherhood freebie "Give Thanks" the colours make it pop.