Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

It's been another crazy month at my house and I finally got to finish some ornaments today.  I was hoping to take pictures of all my Halloween decorations but its just not going to happen tonight but I wanted to post what I could.  Some of these I actually stitched last year but did not finish them into ornaments until this year.  There were many more ornaments that I wanted to get stitched but I just ran out of time.  I may do one more Halloween posting if I get the other project done that I am currently working on.


 Top Left- Brittercup from the 2008 JCS October issue, October part of the Mini Celebrations from Stitching Parlor.  Bottom Left- Halloween Kitty from Cat's Whiskers and a freebie from Dragon Dreams.


Top Left- Snowy Tricks or Treats and Halloween Paw print from Stitchy Kitty.  Bottom Left- Dragon Dreams October Dragonlet and October from OakHaven.


Top Left- Harry Potter Death Eater Mark from the Leaky Cauldren website, El Muertos by Moster Bubbles from the 2010 JCS October issue and the bottom one is a freebie from Plain and Elegant.

Here is what my tree looks like with all the ornaments and decorations around it.  Other pictures around the tree are from Shephards Bush, SanMan Originals, Bent Creek and Lizzie*Kate.


This is my Tim Burton Tree.  Look closely and you will see ornaments from the Nightmare before Christmas and The Corpse Bride.  The little pictures on the table are Just Nan, Shephards Bush and Jeannette Douglas Designs.


Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love your ornaments Wendy, I can not pick a favorite I want them all. Your Halloween decorations are awesome, makes me wish I had decorated this year.

Erik D Shipley said...

I agree with Crystal. Just wrap them all up and send them to me. LOL Ok, Crystal can have one. lol