Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween Again!!

I managed to get my last Halloween projects done so here are the finishes.  The first one is done on 10 count pumpkin colored fabric and its a One Color Wonder called Bewitched by Waxing Moon.  I plan to make it into a pillow but I think that will wait until next year.  Finished size is 8 x 12 1/2.


The rest are from SanMan Originals.  The first one was a SAL we did on the message board.  I stitched it on a pale purple linen and changed the floss colors a little to brighten it up and also stitched the lettering in purple to make it stand out more.  I really like how it turned up and will probably finish it into a flat fold but that too will wait until later on.


Here are the last 2 ornaments.  The yo-yo jack is from the SanMan Merry Members Club and the October jar is part of the Itty Bitty Jar series from Dec, 2009 SanMan Original boards 12 Days of Christmas gifts.  By the way I dyed the fabric for the jar using food coloring and a small amount of water.


Off to start on my November projects.

No comments: