Sunday, August 8, 2010

TUSAL Update and a Little More

Another New Moon is here and its time for an update. If you look close in my jar you will see a blob of black floss. That is what happens when you stitch something in black that is suppose to be gray.  I managed to get lots of stitching done in the last week and I am pretty much where I want to be stitching wise.




I managed to stitch a few SanMan original designs to make into ornaments.  The August Jar and the watermelon from the August calendar.


Last is the August part from The Stitching Parlors- Mini Celebrations.  As hot as its been lately I do not even think a dog is enjoying Summer, LOL.


Plans for the next few weeks are to finish a SAL that I am doing with the Oakhaven group and also work on stuff for September, I really wanting to get stitching on Halloween projects.  I will post a picture of the Oakhaven SAL when I have finished the last part.

No comments: