Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Finishes- Finally

After bairly stitching during my vacation it finally feels good to have a few new finishes.  The first one is a pattern from Simply Old Fashion.  I changed the colors from what was listed because I could not see spending the $5.00 for each skien for the silk floss it suggested.  Its such a small project.  I used Crescent Colors - Fool's Gold and Gentle Arts - Autumn Leaves.   I really like how this turned out, now I just need to find a frame for it so I can give it to a friend as a thank you for watching some of my pets while I was gone.

 


The next one is a the June part of the Mini Celebrations set from The Stitching Parlor.  Its stitched using DMC colors or Bone colored linen.  I will finish it into an ornament at a later time.


I have fallen behind on all of my monthly stitching projects due to my vacation so I may just skip some of them and go onto the July stuff and go back to them at a later date.

No comments: