Monday, April 5, 2010

Two Days of Duckie Update

I didn't get a chance to post my duckie update yesterday so I am posting 2 days in one post.  Again the back ground is going quickly.  I am glad that I decided to change the fabric that came with the kit.  The kit came with 18 count ivory Aida cloth and I substituted a 16 count ivory linen instead.  I cannot imaging 4 and 5 stands of floss on the 18 count fabric, the 16 count is bulky enough but its sure looking good.

You can start to see where the frog might be in Day 9.


On Day 8 the back ground is looking great and is really starting to come alive.

No comments: