Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowmen Display

I love decorating for the holidays and seasons.  This year I managed to pick up some fun, small colored trees from Wal-mart after X-mas for 1/2 price.  I got a blue one for my Snowmen, and pink one for Valentines, a purple one for Easter and a black one for Halloween.  I will try to post each one when I put them up. 

Here is how the blue one was decorated.   This is just a small portion of my Snowmen collection.

 
Ornaments on the tree are SanMan Originals, Oak Haven Designs, Midnight stitcher and many more.

3 comments:

stitchinfiend said...

I love snowmen too and collect them as well

craftypatty2 said...

Great stitching, love your trees didn't know they came in colors like that, that will be a fun area to decorate.
Happy Stitching
Patty

socialsue said...

Wow! I will be looking forward to ur different colors of decorations.... love snowmen, winter, and snow!

socialsue